· Lead NPS MedicineWise program planning and evaluation
· Opportunity to work across the organisation
· Work with a small cohesive team with talented and committed staff
About the opportunity
Provide technical and management leadership to a small, dedicated team on evaluation methodology to ensure scientifically rigorous evaluation of NPS MedicineWise products and programs.
This role provides the opportunity to work across the organisation and lead the development of key evaluation projects. You will be responsible for providing advice and developing evaluation plans based on the best available evidence and practice and will be supported in doing this with in-house resources.
· Post-graduate degree in program evaluation, public health, epidemiology or other relevant field
· Experience in managing evaluation work in health related organisations
· High level technical expertise in epidemiology, quantitative statistical analysis and qualitative research/evaluation
· Superior attention to detail, and commitment to producing high-quality deliverables in a timely manner
· Sound understanding of planning, budgeting and resource allocation processes
· Management skills and demonstrated ability to develop capability in staff
· Excellent organisational skills
· Demonstrated relationship management and negotiation skills
· Highly developed verbal and written communication skills
· Proven ability to critically analyse situations and recommend solutions
About the benefits
· Salary packaging
· Ongoing development
· Additional leave arrangements
· Flexible working conditions
· Internal training
About the team
The Program Evaluation team plays a critical role in NPS MedicineWise evidence-based practice approach. The team systemically plans to collect information about our programs when implemented and then applies rigorous methodologies to assess the short and long-term impact of NPS MedicineWise interventions.
The analysis conducted by the Program Evaluation team demonstrates that we are delivering on our objectives and that our programs are making an impact.
A nationwide health organisation that is independent, evidence-based and not-for-profit benefiting Australians.
We provide practical tools and information about medicines, health conditions and medical tests. This enables consumers and health professionals to make more informed decisions.
Help make Australia more MedicineWise.
For a full position description which outlines the specific role requirements and to see why NPS is such a great place to work, please visit:
Contact: Yeqin Zuo on 8217 8711 for more information.
No agencies please.
You must be eligible to work in Australia.
Closing Date: 15th June, 2013